Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week Two

  This week has been pretty calm, but has still went by really fast.  We went to the Alhombra which was breathtaking.  It was amazing how someone could have built it, and that people actually lived there.  The view was amazing too!!  It has been my favorite place so far.

  I woke up on Sunday and it was snowing!!!  I didn't think I would have to worry about snow here.  Our Senora came into our room to open up the shades so she could so us that it was snowing.  She was so excited!  It was cute!  We also found out that our Senora has a beach house, and that when it gets nicer out, she might take there!  I'm pretty excited about that.

  Other than that this week I have slept a lot and went to our orientation classes.  We have our level test on Friday to see what classes we will be taking.  As soon as we get done with that we are leaving for Morocco for four days!  I'm excited, but a little nervous too.  I don't really know what to expect, so it should be fun and exciting.  On our packing list it says that we need to bring our own toilet paper and we might not be able to take a shower!  This is be a very new experience for me.  We get to stay with a host family in Morocco too, so that is nice.  I don't know a whole lot more.  I'll have lots of stories to share from Morocco I'm sure.




Hasta Luego
 

No comments:

Post a Comment